welcome back to the festival
Thank you for considering including the North Ridgeville Corn Festival in your summer plans. Below is some basic information on the requirements of vendors for the North Ridgeville Corn Festival. Please keep in mind that this information is listed here for informational purposes only. The booth application and contract list out all of the vendor rules and will be sent out to you if requested.
Major Requirements to be a Vendor
- Payment in full of all fees associated with booth rental
- Certificate of Insurance naming the North Ridgeville Corn Festival, Inc. and the City of North Ridgeville for a minimum of $1 Million for Death, Bodily Injury, or Property Damage. (This is a requirement from the City of North Ridgeville and is REQUIRED by everyone – profit or non-profit)
- Vendors License (If Applicable)
- Electrical Compliance Certificate (If Applicable)
- Health Department Permit (If Applicable)
Other Information for Vendors
- The sale of corn, lemonade, instant bingo, or bingo in any form is not permitted. Other items may be excluded at the discretion of the committee. Only four (4) individual food items per booth are allowed, and combo plates will not be considered separate items.
- The committee reserves the right to limit particular items at the festival. If the items you would like to sell are already taken, you will be advised and have the opportunity to adjust your items.
- Festival Hours of operation are:
- Friday 6:00 P.M. – 11:00 P.M.
- Saturday 11:00 A.M. – 11:00 P.M.
- Sunday 12:00 Noon – 6:00 P.M.
- The Corn Festival cannot supply equipment (i.e., Tents, Tables, Chairs, etc.)
- Fire Safety Checklist (Provided by NRFD)
request your contract package today
The booth contract will contain the official pricing. To request a booth application, please get in touch with us with your name, address, phone number, and the products you would like to sell, and we will process your request shortly.
If you have a general question about a Booth, please use the Contact form and choose Vendors (Booth). Click Here